Monday 6 January 2014

2014 Crafting Resolutions

Over on Ravelry, The Wacky Windmill is having a 2014 Crafting Resolutions Challenge.  She's challenging people to list out their crafting goals for 2014, and then to post pictures of their FO's (finished objects).  At the end of the year, anyone who has completed their entire goal list by December 31, 2014 will be entered into a draw for a $75.00 gift certificate from The Wacky Windmill.

Here's my list (so far):

1) knit 14 pairs of socks this year.  The ones I am working on right now do not count (since they were started in 2013).
2) finish the quilt I started in 2012.
3) get my cricket loom put together and weave something on it.

I have until January 31 to finalize my list, but I think just finishing the quilt will be a major project, since I don't even have all the strips sewn together yet!





I love knitting socks.  They're the perfect project for me right now, since I can pick them up and put them down as my attention span allows.

Maureen

1 comment:

  1. Great socks Maureen! Looking forward to seeing the pairs you make as the year progresses. Thanks for taking part in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete