Thursday, 1 January 2015
Welcome 2015! Time For New Resolutions
Like so many others I'm making new resolutions today. Some are the common ones (lose weight! exercise more!), but most are crafty.
1) Finish the neverending strippy quilt. Yes, this one again.
2) Put my loom together and weave something on it. This is the year for it!
3) Finish the Mary Engelbreit cross stitch project that's been hibernating for a few years.
4) Finish a knitting WIP at least every two months.
There will be other projects done, but no resolutions made around them.
Oh, and the common ones? I'm doing those month by month (or maybe even day by day).
1) Get back on Weight Watchers
2) Exercise at least three times per week
3) Use my stash before buying any more yarn or fabric.
There's my resolutions for 2015. Have you made yours yet? Do you make any?
Happy New Year!