Monday 30 July 2012

Feeling a little sheepish...

that I couldn't come up with a punnier title!

Saturday I went with some of my knitting group to Drake, Saskatchewan.  Susie was going to be judging fleece, and wanted some people to go with her.  So, with knitting projects in our bags, off we went!

There were several different breeds of sheep there.  Unfortunately, I don't remember the names of the breeds to go with the pictures.

There were black sheep


and white sheep


and white sheep with black faces


and little girls walking their sheep


And homemade pie from the concession stand!  I ate it before I thought to get a picture of it though.

All in all, it was a good day.

Maureen

1 comment:

  1. it always amazes me that sheep coats fit so well but if we want one we have to fiddle with needles and stitches and counting and undoing and redoing and dyeing! I would almost wish to be a sheep, but if I had been, I woulda been dead long ago... I guess I'll take the longer life of a human.

    ReplyDelete