Sunday 15 June 2014

Sunday Funny

Happy Sunday!


It's been a cloudy and rainy weekend so indoor projects were the thing to do.  I did take the time to watch some World Cup games; come on England!  You can do better than that!

I've been working on these little pouches this weekend.  This is the medium size.  The colours are slightly off since these are indoor pictures and I had to use the flash.



I'm using the blue striped one to keep my prescriptions in.  I gave the batik one to my sister.



I finished one of these green socks yesterday.  This is pair nine of my crafting resolution.



I've had a few days off, and managed to get most of the things on my to-do list done.  I still haven't put my loom together though.  I'm still off tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get it done then.

Maureen




No comments:

Post a Comment