Monday 7 July 2014

TdF Day Three

Last evening Team Golden Willow (and friends) had a kickoff supper at the Wok Box.  We had a great time, spinning, knitting, eating, and chatting.  This is the second year we've had a kickoff supper.  It was fun checking out everyone's spindles and fibre.  I was having such a great time that I forgot to take any pictures!

I've been meeting my goal of spinning every day. The cop was getting too heavy to keep spinning...the yarn was breaking on me. I took my ball winder with me to work today, and at lunch time wound the yarn off my spindle.


This ball weighs about two ounces, so I'm about half way done my fibre.  I've started a new cop.


If I keep up at this rate, I'll easily meet my goal this year.

What fibrey things have you done today?

Maureen

1 comment:

  1. Love your yarn, you are doing great. I need to sit down and get busy with some knitting.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete