Friday 16 May 2014

Friday Funny and Fibre Night

Finally it's Friday, and even better, it's a long weekend!


I can see Katie doing this to me!  In fact, she's trying to 'help' me write this post.

Last night was fibre night.  The Regina Weavers and Spinners Guild has an open fibre night on the third Thursday of the month.  It's open to anyone who wants to come, craft, chat and laugh with other fibre fiends.

I couldn't decide what I wanted to work on, so I took the hitchhiker scarf, a pair of socks, and my new spindle with some fibre.  The spindle and fibre was the first thing I worked on.


This was the first I had spun since the Tour de Fleece last summer.  It felt good!  I took it to work with me today to get some more done.

After a while my arm started to hurt so I switched to knitting.  I got a little further on this sock.


And this lovely little spindle came home with me. It's so pretty!



Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment