Sunday 19 February 2012

Saturday in Saskatoon

Yesterday, the Sister and I (and our dogs) drove up to Saskatoon for the day.  We go up there for the day every few months.  We shop, eat at Fuddrucker's (I miss Fudds in Regina!), take the dogs for a bit of a walk at the University.

It was a beautiful day starting out.  No fog at all (yes, it's that corner again)



 
It was a beautiful day for the drive, and the roads were great.  When we got there, we went to McNally Robinson to shop for books, and then to Periwinkle Quilting so I could indulge my fabric fix.  I was amazingly restrained.

After lunch, we took the dogs to the University so they could stretch some and 'relieve' themselves.




And have a nice drink of water.


I took a picture of the view of downtown Saskatoon.


And the sunset on the way home to Regina.


It was a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment