Saturday 4 February 2012

Why Facing Fifty



This year, I'll be 50 years old.  My intention is to use this blog to track the things that go right, the things that go wrong, the things that make me smile, as I finish out my 40's.  And going beyond that, looking towards my retirement and what I want to be when I grow up!

I'll be listing my 'gratitudes'; they may not always be big things, but they're things that make my days just a little brighter.

Here's one of them:
My Katie.  She's a 12 year old tortoiseshell Maine Coon cross.  She's a big girl, and definitely is the queen of my household.

Here's another:

Penn.  He's an 8 month old Maltipoo/yorkie cross.  It's been a while since I've had a dog, and I'd forgotten how much fun they are.

So, my gratitudes for today:  sunshine and blue skies, a lazy Saturday morning, my fur babies.

Maureen



No comments:

Post a Comment