Wednesday 12 October 2016

WIP Wednesday--October 12, 2016

How the heck is it Wednesday again?

I'm still working on the same two things.  I want to get these done for the guild sale next week; the socks to go in the sale, and the shawl to wear at the sale!

I've made progress on the socks, and I think these will be done for sure for next week.



These are women's small socks, and the colourway is Tea Party. I'm knitting on 2.25 mm Knitpro Zings.


The shawl is coming along, but I'm not sure if I'll be finished!



The shawl pattern is the Simple Yet Effective Shawl by Laura Chau.  I'm knitting it on 4 mm Knitter's Pride Karbonz needles.  The yarn is Tough Stuff Sock by The Wacky Windmill in the Sand Between My Toes colourway.

Kim's etsy shop The Wacky Windmill on etsy is currently in vacation mode as she's been doing some fibre shows.  After the last fibre show on October 15, she plans to put up whatever remains of her stock, and will be closing her shop after items sell out or the end of the year (whichever comes first). Our local fibre community is going to miss Kim, as she has become a favourite supplier (enabler?).  I know I'm going to be checking out what's in her shop in a few days.

Maureen


No comments:

Post a Comment